Central Coast Level 2 Electrician


Who Do I Call When The Power Is Out?

In the instance that you loose power to your home or business on the Central Coast. Your first point of contract should be Ausgrid. This is because Ausgrid will come out for free. Furthermore, it the fault is back from the connection point at the boundary of your property. Ausgrid will repair this for free. However, Often the fault is on your side of the fence. And Ausgrid will tell you to call a Level 2 Electrician This is when you contact Central Coast Level 2. You can do this be calling 0402 900 076 or completing the contact form on the Emergency Repairs page.

Call Now Button